[HQ] 20th Anniversary World Tour
General Terms and Conditions
- Maximum cruise level FL490
- Maximum speed M0.85
- General Aviation (GA) aircraft, Airliners and Military Transport aircraft may be used,but pilots are expected to use an appropriate aircraft for each leg.
- Legs 37, 38, 43 and 69 can be flown using a VFR or IFR Flight Plan (please check the leg description) . All other legs are to be flown by fliling an IFR Flight Plan only.
- Military Flight Plans are allowed if used with a Military transport aircraft (ex. C-5, C-17, C-130, A400, etc.)
- The last leg has procedures that need to be followed in order to receive the award. Click the up/down arrows on the right side of the leg for instructions.
- All ICAO codes are accepted in flightplan (Click the arrows at the end of the row for the correct departure/destination codes for your FS2004, FSX, FSX-SE, P3D or X-Plane, if applicable)
Noncompliance with these rules will result in a lenghty process of going back and forth between you and the WT Adviser and possible rejection of the leg!
Legs in LJLA FIR
|26||Sheremetyevo International Airport (UUEE/SVO)||Ljubljana Joze Pucnik Airport (LJLJ/LJU)||1039 nm|
|27||Ljubljana Joze Pucnik Airport (LJLJ/LJU)||Copenhagen Kastrup Airport (EKCH/CPH)||568 nm|
UUEE – LJLJ
BG R805 TU G723 RATIN N869 OSMUS Z369 BRT L856 BABKO DCT MAREG DCT RADLY RADLY2R
VALLU3D VALLU DCT LOKVU M749 LEMBI L624 HDO UM725 LABES T298 MONAK