- Follow all IVAO Rules and Regulations.
- All 20 legs must be flown online and with real weather (simulated daytime is allowed for VFR traffic only).
- All 20 legs must be flown with at least one Slovenian ATC station online.
- Legs must be flown with normal simulation speed (1x).
- Pay attention to your flight plan. PIREPs with wrong ICAO codes, wrong flight rules, etc… will be strictly rejected.
- User may fly up to two legs per day.
- At each leg at least one international airport (departing, arriving or both) must be in Slovenia (LJLJ, LJMB, LJPZ).
- Aircraft for this tour must be one from the general aviation section, turbo props or jets (see limitation for LJPZ airport!). No military or supersonic aircrafts allowed.
- For each completed flight, you have to fill a report via IVAO Tours Reporting System.
*** Include “RMK/SI BEST PILOT 18” into the remark section of your flightplan.***
Pilots may use some of the following aircrafts:
- Piston engine aircraft.
- Category A aircraft (approach speed 90 knots or less).
- Medium and Heavy aircraft.
- Category B, C, D, E aircraft.
Be also noticed that due Portorož airport – LJPZ runway length, aircraft selection is limited due:
- IFR Procedures are for approach CAT A and B only,
- Strength of apron and runway is PCN 35/F/C/X/T.
If you take in to account both things above, only aircraft from the list below are allowed (examples are in brackets):
- General Aviation aircraft up to MTOW 5700kg (C172, PA28, PA34, C208, DA40, DA42, etc),
- Business Aviation aircraft with landing or take-off mass up to 27 tons (it depends on the tyre pressure as well) and Approach CAT B or A (C310, C441, C550, C750, CL604, F2TH, DHC6, GLF5, LJ70, etc),
- Cargo and passenger aircraft landing or take-off mass up to 27 tons (it depends on the tyre pressure as well) and Approach CAT B or A (AT42/72, ATP, B1900, BE40, B350, BE9L, DHC7, DH8A/B/C, D228, D328, SW4, E110, E120, F27, F50, JS31, JS41, SF34, SB20, SH36, etc).
Note that pilot should also check, what is the maximum takeoff weight allowed to take off from the Portorož runway that is 1.200 meters long.
It is not allowed to use one of the following aircrafts:
- Military (non training purpose) or fighter aircraft
- Supersonic aircraft.
Note that you have to fill out the report correctly in order for it to be accepted:
- All times must be in UTC.
- Make sure to fill in the report with the same callsign used for the flight online.
- Maximum disconnection time 15 minutes, report disconnections in the PIREP’s comments.
* Completed flights must be reported after each leg. Use UTC (ZULU) time.
* Log on at least 6 minutes before departure and log off at least 6 minutes after arrival in order to let IVAO tracker log your flight data. Legs will be rejected if you do not comply with this.
* Make sure to fill in the report with the same callsign used for the flight online.
* This tour closes on the 31st December 2018
* After completion of this tour, you will get the IVAO Slovenia Division Pilot Events Award.
More information about Best Pilot Tour 2018