- Follow all IVAO Rules and Regulations.
- Flight must be flown online and with real weather (simulated daytime is allowed for VFR traffic only).
- Flight must be flown with normal simulation speed (1x).
- Pay attention to your flight plan. PIREPs with wrong ICAO codes, wrong flight rules, etc… will be rejected.
- Check for the latest LJLJ scenery so that all pilots use the correct airport layouts.
- Aircraft for this tour must be one from the general aviation section, turbo props or jets. No military aircrafts allowed.
- For each completed flight, you have to fill a report via IVAO Tours Reporting System.
Pilots may use some of the following aircrafts:
- Piston engine aircraft.
- Category A aircraft (approach speed 90 knots or less).
- Medium and Heavy aircraft.
- Category B, C, D, E aircraft.
It is not allowed to use one of the following aircrafts:
- Military (non training purpose) or fighter aircraft
- Supersonic aircraft.
Note that you have to fill out the report correctly in order for it to be accepted:
- All times must be in UTC.
- Make sure to fill in the report with the same callsign used for the flight online.
- Maximum disconnection time 15 minutes, report disconnections in the PIREP’s comments.
IMPORTANT: please log on at least 6 minutes before departure and log off at least 6 minutes after arrival in order to let IVAO tracker log your flight data. Legs will be rejected if you do not comply with this.